Friday, January 28, 2011

I have a DREAM...From Couch To 5k!!

ohhhh those fabulously wonderful words.

I actually have a gream though!! :)

I want to run a 5k!! Its been a DREAM/GOAL for some time now.

Who woulda thought.. ME RUNNING!!

Well, its time for me to stop doubting myself and GO FOR IT!!

I think its time to start getting ready. I would love to be able to run a 5k by end of summer.

I am beyond excited ...

even more excited that a friend/Rythmix Instructor, Julie has decided to do it with me.

She might be dragging me across the finish line, but Whatever it takes.. I will FINISH!!

Gonna buy me a cool outfit and some new tennies and get busy with this.

Heres where I am getting my help...

http://www.fromcouchto5k.com/

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Sweet, im running my first 5k on 3/11 yeh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! Stop doubting and just do it!! You can, and I'm pulling for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can do this Robin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which 5k are you running have you picked on out yet?! I love the couch to 5k program! Well... I love the idea of it... lol. I started the program last summer too but lost my gusto when I realized I could only jog for 30 seconds :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ladies!!!
    not sure yet Sandra.. looking for one now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic, Robin. I think the C25K has changed many people's lives. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by!! So glad you enjoyed my misadventures in hot yoga! Why do I let myself get talked into these things??

    Farsi is also known as Persian. Really hard language to learn, read... kinda like yoga!

    I'm looking forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for c25k program! Good luck and I look forward to following your progress as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard great things about the Couch to 5K plan. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks so much ladies!!! with this kind of support .. how can I fail!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can do it!! This is a great goal. I started Cto5k last summer...and re-started a few times, LOL. It CAN be done. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had my speakers up so loud and your music scared the shit outta me! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg I am so laughing my ass offright now!! too funny... Never come to my blog with your speakers blasted! Or do... but if you do.. prepare to DANCE!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoo! You can totally do it! Congrats on starting the program. It's a really good one and a lot of people have had success with it.

    MB and I were doing really well with it but had to stop for a bit. We are planning on getting back on track with it after winter.

    Can't wait to hear about your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete