Sunday, January 2, 2011

110 Days to go my friends


ok so today was my second day on my 111 Days To Go journey.

Was feeling pretty good about it so far until.........


I took my niece and her daughter and we went to lunch.

We had chinese.. I know right.. first slip up!! ughhh


But I got back on track for dinner with some Turkey Spinach Meatloaf and steamed asparugus.

Then I just worked out to my new Zumba for the Wii.




I got it for Christmas and did it tonight. I loved it.

OMG so much fun!

p.s. thats me laying on the floor .. post workout...lol!!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. One day down! I walked 2 miles on the treadmill and did some strength training with the exercise ball. I think we are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are too Sue!! I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete