Thursday, March 24, 2011

Its the most BIZARRE thing ....

ok so get this.....

when I was obese and unhealthy all I thought about doing was eating.

Now that I am trying to get straightened out all I think about is eating.

Now granted before it was a no brainer, I ate whatever, whenever!!
Which is how I got to be 280lbs.



But now...



I have to think about things. Plan.. Decide...Choose!!

Plan my meals in advance.

Decide to eat the right foods.

Choose a better lifestyle.




Its just the craziest thing to me that I have to think this much.



Its making more sense to me now, but who woulda thought that someone who just wanted to lose weight would have to get to know food alllllllllllllll over again.

I do have to say that it feels pretty good to know whats going into my body now
and what its going to do for me.

so enough of my blah blah blah.. just had an AHA moment. :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You and me are cyber twins girl!

    The more you try not to think of food the harder it is. The difference is reaching for a cracker or fruit/veg compared to the easy option of crisps (potato chips to you)or something very high in sugar and cocoa.

    I wouldn't say it necessarily gets easier, but you do slowly change patterns and get used to it. You learn to be in control.

    I just make sure I allow myself the odd takeaway so I don't feel deprived and end up falling off the wagon entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a funny thing we were talking about the other day! LOL
    It IS true though, we think so much about food now, but you are right, we now know what is going into our bodies.
    That is food for thought. No pun intended. ha!

    Love ya!
    Rox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to this. I swear, I think about food all. the. freaking. time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin, I just want to thank you for my food journal. I love it! I just haven't been able to blog since it arrived. Hopefully my internet at home will be working again soon. Thanks again for the journal and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been 14 months since I started my life style change and I still think about food. Today I was singing "I want candy".
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete