Saturday, April 30, 2011

GET YOUR WATER ON!!

do you ever have a hard time getting enough water throughout your day??

I used to......

So I have found that when I drink thru a straw.. I tend to drink ALOT more.

I mean ALOT!! I used to drink maybe 2 or 3 glasses a day.

Now- - - - - I am sure I drink more than my 8 glasses.

I have found that plus this.....


+ this....




+ this....



= a whole lotta H20 in the bod!!!


(ohh and lots of ICE!! lol)


try it if you have a hard time with your water intake!!Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I am the same exact way minus the lemon but I love my ice water with a straw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cup almost exactly like that pic that I use when I have lemon. Otherwise I just drink it from the bottle. I have been drinking well over 100oz a day lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are drinking more water Sis!

    xoxo
    Rox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drink my water in a plastic cup with a reusable straw, I drink 4-6 litres of water a day. The straw is so the trick

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you like lemon in your water you should check out True Lemon. It's dehydrated lemon in packets-totally portable, no fake sugar. I LURVE IT!!!!! I agree with the straw theory too-I keep a cup with a straw handy at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Miss S..... I looooooooooooooooooove true Lemon!! Have a whole box in my cupboard! :)

    ReplyDelete