Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Yeah Baby!

-10 lbs in the last month!!
oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh ...
I'm picturing in my head like 10lbs of butter.
And that is a great feeling!
Those devilish foods I once loved and craved are getting easier to block out of my mind.
I love the feeling of feeling good after I eat something as to feeling sluggish and horrible after eating something I know I shouldn't!
The lifestyle is getting easier and easier as time goes by and I totally feel I can do more things than I have in the past.
I am down a total of 17lbs.
AND IT FEELS GREAT!!
I joined a gym :/
I am excited and nervous all at the same time.
I am still very self conscious about this transforming body of mine.
So to head to a gym where there are these perfectly molded beautiful bodies working out still intimidates me something terrible!!!
I have decided in my mind to use these people as MOTIVATION!!
Nothing like using people without them knowing it... HA!!
I'll keep you updated how this process works itself out for me.
Hope you all are staying healthy, making good choices and
doing something for yourself this year!!
WE DESERVE IT!
~Robin~

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!!! Ten pounds in a month is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! 10 pounds this month is PHENOMENAL :) I am so so so very proud fellow blogger buddy, but I am sorry I am 2 days late with your congrats. It's so so good to hear that you're making so much progress! Progress definitely aids in motivation. annnnd since formerly my motivation was deep fried or chocolaty YOU my dear are the perfect low fat low sugar low carb solution :) keep it up! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ten pounds in a month is AMAZING! You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sandra!! your too funny.. I'll be your low fat, low sugar, low carb motivation!! lmao!!

    just love you to pieces!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! Congratulations on your progress to date.

    Maybe check out my blog too: www.100PoundsGoal.com

    Best wishes, T

    ReplyDelete