Monday, February 20, 2012

Calories in- Calories out!

I have had quite a time these last few weeks losing weight or lack thereof.

You would think as long as I have done this I would just know things. WRONG

For instance... the more you work out, the more you need to eat.

I have always heard this I guess, but I seriously could not wrap my head around it..

nor did I want too.

Now after to talking to a few gals..

Im talking about gals in a position to tell me why this is a must!!

I have decided that this week I will experiment and eat more when Im working out.

Im using http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ to log my food and my workouts.

As I log my exercise, it bumps up my calories.. telling me what I need to eat.

Makes it so easy for me to know how many I need to be eating.

Yet, I find it harder than heck to get more in. But I will!!!


On a normal day I should be eating 1640... thats with no exercise.

With exercise... I should be getting between 1900-2100

Depending on the intensity of my workouts.

so here it goes people!!

A full week of dedication to the calories!!!

Who would have ever thought I would be told to eat more! Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Think of your body like a car....you take that car on a road trip aka work out you obviously will need to fill up on gas right? Your body needs fuel! Just give it good fuel ;) You can add me on myfitnesspal.com if you want too I love that site.
    onmyweightohappiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best weight for you is the one you are comfortable with. However, there is such an important concept as 'healthy weight'. In order to achieve and keep it you have to develop healthy eating habits. I’ve read somewhere that even if you attend gym every day but keep eating junk food – you are wasting your time. Lots of useful advices on proper nutrition I have found here http://bit.ly/1gM5EyX. They provide special tips for women and lots of motivative ideas!

    ReplyDelete